- Eat more hay, even if it's the crummy kind.
- Always try to use the litter box.
- Keep your living quarters tidy.
- Refrain from rattling your cage or pen too much.
- Make an effort to get along with the cat.
- Pretend you actually do like the toys she buys you, at least for a couple of days.
- When she lets you out to run around try to be a little more sociable instead of hanging out alone in the most remote room of the house under the foosball table.
- Throw that poor woman who takes care of you a bone and let her hold you every once in a while.
Have a Happy New Year!