Friday, November 18, 2011

Small Works, Big Presents


Beach Treasures, colored pencil, 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"

I entered artwork in the Small Works, Big Presents juried show at the White River Valley Museum again this year.  Out of 185 artworks entered, 74 were selected, three of which were mine - Beach Treasures, above, Frizzle Chicken, and Spotted Rex, below.

Frizzle Chicken, colored pencil, 7 1/2" x 9 1/2"

Spotted Rex, colored pencil, 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
The show opened on November 16th and runs through December 18th.
 

7 comments:

Jade said...

Pretty seashells, fluffy chickens and bunneh butts--what more could anyone ask for?

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Good luck with the show, Sue. Beautiful work as always! Jade said it all!! "Pretty seashells, fluffy chickens and bunneh butts--what more could anyone ask for?

Christina said...

Those are really really good. I love the Frizzle Chicken. Great title.

FairyCastleFarm said...

Oh wow, that is wonderful. They are all so beautiful :O) As you wish for a 'green thumb' I wish for an artists eye and hand! Take care, Yollie

RG said...

My Oh My!

What an event and honor and everything. Good luck - let us know how it goes. Wish we were closer to go see.

Lisa said...

Good luck! I love Frizzle. Haven't we seen her before?

SixBunnies said...

What a gift you have and are! Thank you for sharing your art and Clovie. I love them all. I wish, like RG does, that we were closer, too, so we could go see!