Saturday, May 26, 2012

Treasures


We had family visiting us last weekend. My mother and a couple of my sisters and I took a drive over the Narrows bridge to Gig Harbor, a quaint little harbor town with some fun shops.  My eye is trained to scope out bunny stuff and I try to be very selective when I buy.  I found a few treasures I could not resist. This tray had my name all over it and it looks great in my kitchen.


I found this little creamer too. I thought it was sweet.

I had a fun and memorable weekend with the people I treasure. 
Clovis remains, of course, my most favorite bunny treasure.


9 comments:

speedyrabbit said...

some great treasures,but most of all Clovie as is Speedy with me

Jade said...

Ooooh, lovely treasures--almost as lovely as the pic of you and Clovie. :D

Rabbits' Guy said...

Gig Harbor! Rabbit Haven! Great swag!

(Good thing you did not show pix of the town - they'ld all want to move there!)

SixBunnies said...

I really like that last picture of you and Clovie because he's letting you hold him close! Such a treasure, he is! :) Those are great rabbit-y items!

bunnits said...

Adorable bunny treasures, but Clovis is the best.

Christina said...

Love your treasures. You and Clovie look wonderful.

Michelle May said...

Love the photo of you and Clovie snuggly boy.
Such excellent treasures you found. I do love wabbit hunting. ;)
xx

The human said...

Yes, clovis is much more snuggle-able!

BinkiesandFlops said...

Oooo, very nice treasures there, especially lil' Clovis!! :) I love the vintage look & feel of the tray AND creamer... very nice! xo!