Saturday, March 26, 2011

Snack Monster

I think I have created a monster. A snack monster. One day as I was leaving for work I made the mistake of giving Clovis a little snack. Now, without fail, every morning as I leave he runs, no CHARGES up to the door for his little something special before I go.  Well, as we all know we cannot resist cuteness...

Just the slightest bit of rustling of the brown paper bag of willow twigs or bunny bites has him running in circles, frantic to get his little teeth on his treat.  And while he is preoccupied with eating, I toss a bunny bite on the top floor of his cardboard condo for later, wish he and Minnie a good day, and head for work. 

I found Clovie's favorites, willow twigs, bunny bites, and dried fruit at bunspace.com.  


8 comments:

Jade said...

Heehee, they're all snack monsters when it comes down to it. At night, Mick will charge from wherever he is into the kitchen the moment I go in there because he knows that when I go into the kitchen, it might mean that he gets a treat (oh yeah, and his evening greens as well, but the treat is the important part!)

SixBunnies said...

They are so smart! Especially, Clovis! My Luna is the reason I have to buy so many pears and bananas! If I come into the bunroom without a treat I suffer a fate worse than death ... I suffer a disappointed bunny face! Oh, noooooo!

RG said...

Know the experience! Clovie is sooo well mannered - takes his snack back ot the dining room!

The Fab Furs said...

Snack attack!

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Food; the great motivator. Hi Clovie! good job on training your human!

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Haha, Clovie is so cute. He's sure got you trained well!

Lisa said...

Uh oh. I guess we have another junkie friend.

bunnits said...

A well-trained human makes for a happy bunny.

(I've been having some problems posting comments, so while it seems to be working tonight, I'm trying to make up for some lost opportunities.)