Your Mission: To engage the Civilian in non-combat activity.
Your Orders: (Repeat daily until further notification.)
- At approximately 2100 hours, be on the alert and maintain surveillance on barracks at all times.
- When Civilian enters barracks for nightly prep, run the perimeter of barracks and duck into cardboard condo for shelter.
- While Civilian removes latrine from cage for cleaning, stand guard in front of the hay box in prone position.
- When Civilian approaches hay box for cleaning, flatten body and look as cute as possible.
- Cuteness engages Civilian in lots of really great petting, head massage, ear tugs and other miscellaneous enjoyable non-combat activity.