Saturday, November 20, 2010

Chasing Clovis

My mother is coming for Thanksgiving, so like a good daughter and son-in-law we have been making our house all sparkling clean. In the process I found a CD with some videos that one of my daughters made. I had seen these before and loved them, put the CD away, then forgot all about it.

I'm sure my darling daughter had fun trying to catch Clovis on the run. It's pretty hard to capture on film how fast he can go. I wish I had taken my camera and filmed my daughter chasing Clovis; it was rather entertaining.

It's good to clean house every once in a while.  You never know what you're going to find.





4 comments:

Jade said...

Hee! They move so fast when they want to, don't they? I have yet to get Mickey on video doing one of his dashes; he can go full-out for very short distances, probably could go longer if we had carpeting all over.

SixBunnies said...

Oh, my, Clovis looks so happy when he's bouncing away! You are such a good bunny parent! And, you, too, Jade! Micky and Clovis are two happy boys!

RG said...

And that's why our gang rarely run free - we'ld never wrassle them down!!!! That boy can RUN! (and hide!)

Tabitha said...

Hello mate nicee post