Sunday, January 31, 2016

Good-Bye, Clovie Boy


My little muse is gone. It saddens me greatly.
It pains me to walk by his empty room. I miss touching his soft fur, kissing the top of his head.
 
As I thought back on the nine years he was with me I realized how much he affected my life. He brought me so much joy, inspired my creativity, connected me to a worldwide community of bunny lovers and artists. Isn't it remarkable that a small, quiet, gentle animal could do so much for a human? I will always be grateful for what he did for me.
 
At his passing, a friend wrote, "Love lives on". This brings me comfort knowing that even though he is gone, my love for him is forever.
 
Good-bye, Clovie. Miss you. See you on the other side.
 
 

7 comments:

Nicole Willems said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your handsome boy.

Screaming Feline said...

So sorry for your loss, he was an amazing boy!

RG said...

Oh Oh Oh ... such a pretty Clovie. But fond memories.

(I know - The Princess died several weeks ago now, and I still peek in when I walk by that room "to check on her.")

Clovie Boy said...

Sorry to hear about The Princess...

Heather Horton said...

Clovis was my all time favorite rabbit. I learned so much about treating rabbits over the years from him! At our practice we always anticipated Saturday visits with him and his mom. I will always remember and cherish the beautiful drawings he inspired. Sue made us bunny sugar cookies more than once and So many memories of how he touched our hearts. He is sorely missed.

bunnits said...

Oh, I am so sorry. He will be missed.

almtsbb said...

So sorry to hear of Clovis passing. A beautiful bun. He will be missed.